To debug a price list, you can use the debug formula – but this is not always possible (it does not have the full context of the PL row). Then you can try the following trick:
- Create a fake element for the calculation logic.
- Return some constant value in it (or whatever else, it does not matter).
- Set it to "manual override".
- Save the logic.
- Create a price list.
- Add Products to be tested.
- Add the fake element to the output.
- Open the price list and now change the value of the fake element for every line. Every time you change the value of the fake element, the line gets re-calculated! Hooray! So you can run the logic again and again – without waiting for the price list to be scheduled.