Sometimes it might be useful for users to be able to open a page within Pricefx directly from the dashboard.
The easiest way is to use the addLink DashboardController method.
def controller = api.newController()
controller.addLink("Open Quote", controller.QC_DETAILS_PAGE, "P-2529")
- This method is available from the 7.0 Bijou release and only in the Unity UI.
- Only Dashboards, Quotes and Agreements & Promotions internal page tokens are supported in old Ember Dashboards for the
Link in a Result Matrix
Links to documents can be included in a result matrix. See an example of a dashboard logic element below, which demonstrates various format types in a result matrix, including a link to a Quote:
m.linkCell(value, targetPage, targetPageState):
- value – Object that is passed, should contain the quote ID.
- targetPage – The name of the page to link to:
- priceShopPage – For redirecting to quotes.
- dashboardPage – For dashboards.