A matrix Price List is another type of Price List. Through the addition of a second key dimension, prices can be calculated, displayed and maintained (multiple times) per combination of the SKU (product) and any other dimension, such as country, quantity, customer, etc.
- Define a matrix pricing logic:
- Go to Administration > Logics > Generic Logic and create a new one.
- Set the logic's Nature to Matrix.
Define the logic's elements, including an element that is visible and returns a set of keys:
- Define a Price List logic (or a product logic) that will reference the matrix logic and retrieve the key list:
Go to Administration > Logics > Generic Logic and create a new one.
In the element, in which you need to use the value of the secondary key, you can retrieve it this way:
- Create a Price List:
- Go to Price Setting > Price Lists and create a new one.
- In Default pricing logic, select the Price List logic created previously.
- In Matrix logic, select the matrix logic created previously.
- In Matrix logic element, select the element in the matrix logic that returns the key list.