To create a new Dashboard:
- In Administration > Logics > Generic Logic, create a new logic.
- Open the new logic and create elements which provide the content of portlets and ask for user input.
- In Administration > Configuration > Dashboards Admin create a new dashboard, select it from the list and click the Configure button.
- Assign your logic to the dashboard.
- In Analytics > Data Analyzer and create a new Waterfall chart.
- Add the chart into the Dashboard (into the list of Portlets).
- Go to the Dashboards page
and open the newly created dashboard.
- Customize the layout and add/remove portlets (using the Hide and Add Portlet options).
- In the Dashboard Options menu select the Save as New Preference option.
See also more advanced dashboard topics: