To restrict values in a drop-down in a Company Parameter (CP) key column based on another Company Parameter column:
- Open a Company Parameter table and right click the column you want to use as a source.
- Click Add Columns to 'Rename.../Restrict Values' List.
- Go to the column you want to restrict and click Rename and Customize Column.
- In the Restrict Values drop-down select by Data Source.
- Click the add button Select a Data Source Field and in the popup window select the Data Source you marked as the source column.
- Select the field you want from the Fields picker and click the Select icon.
- Refresh the Company Parameter table to see the effect.
This applies only to the matrix tables.