In this document:
Pricefx can run in the following browsers:
- Chrome 86+ (Windows/MacOS/Linux/ChromeOS)
- Firefox 78+ (Windows/MacOS/Linux)
- Safari 14+ (MacOs)
- MS Edge 86+ (Windows)
For best results we recommend setting your browser zoom to 100%. With a different zoom setting, you might experience issues with displaying some parts of the page content.
Other Supported Components
- Java used for the server
- Highcharts and Highmaps used in charts/dashboards
- Excel Client, used with Pricefx, has the following requirements:
- MS Office 2013 or higher on Windows
Versions down to MS Office 2007 are expected to work as well but Pricefx does not fix issues related solely to these older versions.
- .NET Framework 4.5 or higher (due to increased security requirements)
- The 1904 date system is not supported by Pricefx when uploading data from Microsoft Excel.
To see in which languages the application UI is available, visit Localization.
|When you go to Administration > Events > ToDo Admin and click the Target Page dropdown, a value for the "priceShop_title" key is missing. It is missing also in Internationalization.||PFCD-7374|
|In RebateManager, Rebate Type disappears from the Overview section after adding a new rebate line item.||PFCD-7415|
|The DCR column 'Approval Reason' is not displayed in Excel Client.||PFCD-7575|
|createProductGroupEntry() misses a way to return ProductGroup object.||PFCD-7581|
|There is an XSS issue in Dashboards when you use InputMatrixWithHTML with a JS injection.||PFCD-7590|
|There is an XSS issue in Quotes when you use a product with a logic that contains HTML with JS injection.||PFCD-7592|
|LPG fails when using distributed mode if redisCodec is Kryo5 (default in 6.0 Vesper) and the logic creates a ChartBuilderResult instance (ChartBuilder API).||PFCD-7599|
|Empty overridable fields cannot be overridden in Excel Client for LPGs and price lists.||PFCD-7606|