In this document:
Pricefx can run in the following browsers:
- Chrome 86+ (Windows/MacOS/Linux/ChromeOS)
- Firefox 78+ (Windows/MacOS/Linux)
- Safari 14+ (MacOs)
- MS Edge 86+ (Windows)
For best results we recommend setting your browser zoom to 100%. With a different zoom setting, you might experience issues with displaying some parts of the page content.
Other Supported Components
- Java used for the server
- Highcharts and Highmaps used in charts/dashboards
- Excel Client, used with Pricefx, has the following requirements:
- MS Office 2013 or higher on Windows
Versions down to MS Office 2007 are expected to work as well but Pricefx does not fix issues related solely to these older versions.
- .NET Framework 4.5 or higher (due to increased security requirements)
- The 1904 date system is not supported by Pricefx when uploading data from Microsoft Excel.
To see in which languages the application UI is available, visit Localization.
It is not possible to override RebateRecordSetId when emitting Rebate Records which stops the processing the logic.
To fix this issue, there is a new method:
void emitRebateRecords(String rebateRecordSetLabel, String dateFieldName, String sortBy, Filter... filters) which emits the rebate records matching the given search criteria.
|The graph in the header does not display at the first opening of a copied price list.||PFCD-7635|
|Default business role from SAML Configuration (defaultProvisioningBR) is not assigned to an auto-provisioned user.||PFCD-7637|
|When you create a Quote with multiple items, the price color coding does not remain the same when switching between tree and table view.||PFUN-9800|